Nationwide Marketing Group will return to the Music City for its upcoming PrimeTime event, set to take place August 13-16. Independent retail attendees can expect an agenda packed with buying, education and networking opportunities, as well as a continued focus on how they can be “customer obsessed” ahead of the always-important holiday shopping season.
“As we highlighted throughout the show in March, successful companies compete by differentiating themselves with the one thing that matters most to the customer – the experience,” says Nationwide CEO Tom Hickman. “And to do that, you’ve got to be customer obsessed. The conversations around that theme have continued over the past few months, and it’s clear there’s a hunger to explore this topic further, which is exactly what we plan to do in Nashville.”
Nationwide kicked off the “Customer Obsessed” discussion at the March PrimeTime show in Dallas, where a panel of members shared what they’re doing to drive customers traffic into their stores. Attendees can expect those discussions to continue in Nashville in the form of more member-led panels, various Nationwide Learning Academy courses, hallway conversations and more.
Nashville has been a popular stop for PrimeTime, with this event marking the fourth time Nationwide has hosted the event in the central Tennessee destination. However, attendees at this show will get to experience the Music City in a completely different light, as PrimeTime moves for the first time to the Music City Convention Center in downtown Nashville, just steps away from Broadway and all that the city has to offer.
“We’re really looking forward to getting back to Nashville and seeing all our members and vendor partners,” says Melissa Stenson, vice president of member experience for Nationwide. “The city has been a tremendous host to us in the past, and we’re looking forward to experiencing Nashville from a new perspective. In addition to the expo floor that our dealers have come to expect and the unmatched educational offerings, holding the event downtown will allow us to be right in the middle of the action!”
Some of the other highlights planned for PrimeTime in Nashville include:
- A two-day buy fair featuring more than 1,000 can’t-miss Show Specials and CashBack offers from vendor partners
- State-of-the-Industry sessions featuring executive leadership from key vendor partners in both home appliances and furniture and bedding, as well as targeted merchandising sessions on home appliances, consumer electronics, and furniture and bedding
- More than 100 hours of education, available exclusively through the Nationwide Learning Academy
- A total of more than $100,000 in giveaways anticipated across multiple categories
- The 90-minute PrimeTime Palooza shopping frenzy, filled with limited-time and limited-quantity offers
- Networking opportunities for specialty groups, including WIN: Women in Nationwide, Service Leaders Network and Oasys Residential Technology Group
Nationwide members can visit www.nationwideprimetime.com to secure their free registration for the event.