Based on Member feedback, Nationwide Marketing Group is partnering with Lockton Affinity to offer a Group Health Benefits Plan as an addition to the Nationwide Marketing Group Insurance Program.
Lockton Affinity’s group health plan will offer affordable health benefits to NMG dealers who do not currently offer benefits to their employees, as well as other options for dealers that already offer coverage. This plan will be a game-changer, as we have heard repeatedly about the challenges of managing costs and providing affordable group health benefits to your employees.
Through this plan, your organization will receive:
- An affordable alternative to Affordable Care Act (ACA) exchange plans
- Access to important add-on benefits like dental, vision, life and accident plans
- Easy quoting and plan implementation processes
- Access to voluntary supplemental benefits including accident care, paycheck protection and cancer and critical illness plans
The medical plan offers many benefits, including:
- No underwriting required
- No pre-existing condition limitations or age-based ratings
- Meets all ACA requirements including preventative care and inpatient hospital care
- Lower deductibles than many of the ACA exchange plans
Now more than ever, it is important to have reliable, affordable health care. In fact, dealers may see an average savings of 15% each year through this new program.
For any questions, or more information, you can reach out to me at 870-270-1676 or email me at email@example.com.