For the last few years, Nationwide Marketing Group has asked what the outstanding challenges are for you, our members, to see where we can help most. An answer that popped up consistently in those discussions was “marketing.” Because while you’re focused every day on annual revenue, industry competition, budgeting and in-store management, one item that you don’t always have time for is marketing. But it’s the one thing you really need.
That’s why we’ve created the first-ever full-service marketing agency dedicated solely for the use of Nationwide members. This in-house agency model was created with three goals in mind:
- Keep budget affordable, clear and productive.
- Keep revenue, traffic and customer satisfaction up.
- Keep members happy and able to focus on what they do best – running their business and delighting their customers.
Not sure how our in-house agency can help? Well….
- Don’t know how to execute an email campaign for Labor Day?
- Don’t know who to call at RWS to get your new location added to your website?
- Don’t know the difference between Boost and Base?
- Don’t know how to negotiate a media buy with your local radio or TV stations?
- Don’t know how to check your social media engagement?
- Don’t know how to design new brochures, billboards or direct mail pieces?
The good news is we do. And we specialize in it. And while we know this agency won’t be a fit for every member, it can be a saving grace to many.
Here’s how it works
Every participating member will be assigned a dedicated account manager, who will be your sole point of contact for all things marketing. They will handle your strategy, budget, execution, reporting and any outreach to media, RWS and print vendors.
Using our in-depth discovery process, we’ll examine your marketing hits and/or misses, annual goals and local competitor information to create and execute a custom marketing strategy specifically for your store. We can also submit all marketing materials to vendors for co-op preapproval, freeing you up to focus on other business priorities.
We’ve already provided great cost-savings solutions to our current agency members and have given them insight into how to hit their annual goals. We can do the same for you!
So, you’re probably wondering about cost, right?
The cost for this service is $1,000 per month, plus the hard costs for any marketing efforts, such as print, design, commercial production, direct mail, etc. While this might seem steep, just think about how much you’d have to pay even a part-time marketing employee to do all of this for you.
The added benefit is that we know your industry, we know your business and we want you to succeed in all areas. Let us take the reins of your marketing and help you meet your goals for 2019 and beyond.
To learn more about this service or to see if it’s a good fit for your store, contact me at 901-830-5642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becky Jarrell is a marketing consultant for Nationwide Marketing Group