Nationwide Marketing Group is set to host a webinar with the team at Furniture Today that dives into some economic and market updates, as well as how the group is enabling independent furniture and bedding dealers to thrive on their own terms.
Date: Tuesday, July 11 @ 2pm ET
Featuring candid conversations with NMG members CITY Furniture and Mattress Land, attendees will get an inside look at what a buying group is and how NMG leverages its scale, capabilities and tech-driven business enablement platform to help business owners be more effective and efficient — and, ultimately, return more money back to their bottom lines. Plus, they’ll learn more about NMG’s dedicated 30-person field team, designed to support retailers in their business planning and operations. In addition, attendees will have the chance to win a VIP trip to PrimeTime – the independent channel’s largest buy fair and networking event for furniture and bedding retailers.
The webinar will feature:
- Patrick Maloney, EVP of Membership and Events, Nationwide Marketing Group
- Kevin Split, Director of Merchandising – Bedding, CITY Furniture
- John Scott, VP of Sales, Mattress Land Stores / Sleepfit Corporation
- Jeff Rose, VP of Furniture and Bedding, Nationwide Marketing Group
- Chad Fischer, Director of Furniture and Bedding, Nationwide Marketing Group